Your source of FREE Ketogenic diet advice

Sunday 12 November 2017

Keto changed everything for me...

Get your copy of our Ketogenic cookbook HERE

Thank goodness for keto, this subreddit, and this way of eating. I was way chubbier than I ever wanted to be and hated my reflection. I’m almost to my goal weight and the hatred of how I look in the mirror has diminished by a good 75%. ;)

Anyhow, stats:

Height: 5’ 11”

Starting weight: 267 lbs (January 2017)

Current weight: 184.6 lbs

Goal weight: 170 lbs

Pics: http://ift.tt/2jlgMwK

Thank the FSM for chicharrones, shrimp cocktail with dill dip, cubed smoked Gouda, racks and racks of baby back ribs made low and slow in the oven, and my savior, home brewed iced coffee with monk fruit for sweetening. Also, thank you to /r/KetoRecipes for some amazing ideas and inspiration.

Finally, I couldn’t have done this without my amazingly supportive and awesome girlfriend for her militant devotion to the cause.

, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment