Your source of FREE Ketogenic diet advice

Sunday 12 November 2017

Daaaaamn, IcePaleMiller17. Back at it again with the keto diet.

Get your copy of our Ketogenic cookbook HERE

Just wanted to rejoin the keto community once again. I lost about 35lb-a-roonies 3 years ago and it seriously changed my life. But, I’ve gained back about 15 due to well...Mac n cheese and beer and what not.

Keto is such a wonderful lifestyle and I can’t wait to take it seriously again. If I have any place to give advice I would tell everyone TO NOT HALF ASS IT. Because. You won’t get anywhere. I’ve been half doing it for a year or so now and it hasn’t gotten me anywhere. Maybe even gained a few more pounds.

I’m excited to be back with all you wonderful people. I can’t wait to obsessively check and post on r/ketorecipes for all those delicious tidbits

This is IcePaleMiller17 checking in on a November 12, 2017 at 145lb at 5ft and fabulous. Well, just 5ft, occasionally fabulous. Goal weight 120. Thanks for reading, kiddos!! Kiss you, miss you.

, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment