Your source of FREE Ketogenic diet advice

Sunday 12 November 2017

Hi, r/keto! I’m 400+ pounds, ready to lose weight, and I need a support system.

Get your copy of our Ketogenic cookbook HERE

Hi, everyone.

So, the title gives a bit of it away - I’m over 400 for the first time in my life, and I’ve tried dieting before (IdealProtein worked for a while but it was expensive and I whiplashed HARD).

I am someone who gets distracted, works a lot, and doesn’t always plan ahead very well. I am a teacher, basketball coach, and work some other jobs that keep me busy and away from home. I’m married and have two kids... and my desire to stay alive long enough to watch them grow up is overwhelming right now.

The biggest motivator right now is the fact that we’re taking my oldest (5 years old) to Disney World for her sixth birthday in February. I want to keep up, ride some rides, and explore the parks with her. But, to do that I have to lose.

And, to do -that-, I need a support system. I need someone in my corner that can help motivate me. My wife does at times, but like me, she isn’t the healthiest eater out there. She’s also picky, which makes cooking more of a pain in the ass when I have to cook multiple meals to accommodate.

Can I count on y’all? Some cheering, some messaging from time to time to check in? In return, I’ll provide the necessary progress pictures and, with enough support, I’ll post pictures from Disney of my kid having the greatest time of her life.

Please and thank you!

, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment