Your source of FREE Ketogenic diet advice

Sunday 12 November 2017

[NSV] I have to buy him a new wedding ring!

Get your copy of our Ketogenic cookbook HERE

Fine. It’s not my NSV, but I feel like the hubs and I are a team in this new lifestyle, as we are in most other things in our lives. And today, at just three weeks into full-bore keto, he’s already dropped 36lbs and slimmed up in some pretty noticeable ways (and I’m not doing too shabby either at 21lbs of my own).

But the amazing thing is that his wedding ring - a carbon fiber and tungsten band that can’t be resized like silver, gold, or platinum - is literally falling off his hand already.

He’s always been a fine looking fella, but as he starts tightening up on this journey I’m not about to let him out of the house without my ring on him.

All y’alls posts about keto being expensive weren’t a joke, were they!?

, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment