Your source of FREE Ketogenic diet advice

Saturday 11 November 2017

[NSV] Keto just allowed me to win "the big one".

Get your copy of our Ketogenic cookbook HERE

Ok so I'm a professional poker player. Saturday is basically the best day of the week, but in the past I have spent a big chunk of peak table time finding something to eat.

Today I ate before I left the house. I had a mct oil/cocoa powder coffee and a 30g peice of crustless quiche. Under 300 calories. Drove an hour to work and played for a few hours.

Around the time my peers were talking about going to eat a maniac appeared in our game. He was throwing tons of money around. Sometimes without looking at his cards. I passed on dinner (my friend were shocked!) . I knew on some level was hungry, but without the loss of focus or shakiness I would normally feel. Thanks to keto I was able to wait the maniac out and win a pot that is roughly what I expect to make in an an average month. Almost 12 hours after I had last eaten.

Right now I am waiting on my much deserved lambchops and asparagus. I sent the bread away but had them leave the butter. I'll be back to the tables for a late night session and I like my chances.

, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment