Your source of FREE Ketogenic diet advice

Sunday 12 November 2017

Extension? I don't need no stinking extension! [NSV]

Get your copy of our Ketogenic cookbook HERE

Any large person can relate to my airline experience. Over the years I've developed a bit of a process for flying. I always go for an isle seat, lean slightly into the isle (as to not encroach on my neighbor), and of course ask the flight attendant for a seatbelt extension at just the right time.

Well on two of my flights last weekend, I was pleasantly surprised to find out I didn't need an extension! I can't remember the last time this wasn't required. It's hard to appreciate the changes to my body since they are gradual, but man this felt good!

Thanks to this community for the continued support. I'm here every day getting inspiration from you fanatics, and it's so appreciated.

, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment