Your source of FREE Ketogenic diet advice

Sunday 12 November 2017

My first 25 down!

Get your copy of our Ketogenic cookbook HERE

I started keto on September 18th. I had many failed attempts throughout the years. I made it through the first month, excited that I had done it, even if my results were small compared to the success that I read from a lot of you. PCOS is a bitch, people!

I was at a standstill for over a week during my lady times, but a standstill wasn't gaining, so I took it as a win.

Month 2 I realized my body was going to fight with me to lose this weight, so I started fighting back. I weigh everything that I even think of eating. And you know what?

As of this morning I'm down 26 lbs!!!

I was in the middle of my own huge lose but didn't see it!

, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment